SuperKlean has a 30 year track record of being a trusted supplier of the finest plant and factory sanitation equipment. We design hundreds of high quality products used in fighting bacteria and pathogens for the world’s largest food and beverage companies. We ensure each product’s consistent quality and availability by performing periodic audits of our carefully chosen manufacturers from America and around the globe.
SuperKlean carries on that same quest for excellence with our Personal Protection Equipment products. Companies choose us for same day delivery and consistent, in-stock inventory. Please learn more about our top of the line SuperKlean Face Shields and Face Masks below, or call 800-769-9173 for more detailed information and pricing.
- Made with 0.30mm thick solid APET (amorphous polyethylene terephthalate) sheet with anti-fog coating on both sides.
- Lightweight and comfortable for extended wear.
- Helps protect eyes, nose, and mouth from dust, small particles, bodily fluids, liquid droplets, aerosols, and harmful chemical splashes.
- Scratch-resistant to offer a crisp, clear, and distortion-free view.
||13” (330mm) x 6.67” (220mm)
||0.30 mm (~12mil)
||1.6 oz (45 grams)
- Special 3 layer non-woven and latex free design
- Outer layer is a water-resistant layer made of non-woven material (blue).
- Middle layer is a filter layer made of electric melt-blown non-woven material.
- Inside layer is a water absorbent yet skin friendly layer made of non-woven material.
- Easy to breathe through with high bacterial filtration rate of BFE > 98%.
- Comfortable to wear with elastic ear loops.
- Disposable face mask, discard after each use.
||PP Non-woven fabric with melt-blown non-woven cloth in the middle layer
||BFE ≥95%, PFE ≥95%
||6.9 x 3.7 x 3.75 inches (not expanded)
Please click here to view the downloadable face shield and face mask specification sheet
Why Combining Face Shields and Face Masks is the Better Solution for Worker Protection
Health officials and experts are increasingly advocating for the combined use of face masks with full safety face shields. Face shields offer far more protection to all areas of the face, greatly minimizing the risk of accidentally contaminating yourself by rubbing your eyes or adjusting your mask, which often happens unconsciously with extended mask wear. While wearing surgical-type face masks can protect others from your saliva, the lack of full coverage still leaves your face extremely vulnerable. Studies have shown that respiratory viruses not only enter the body through the nose and mouth, but through the eyes as well.
Face shields cover the entire face without actually coming into contact with the majority of the face. A comfortable foam headband positions the shield at a slight distance from the face, eliminating any uncomfortable or irritating contact and reducing the urge to touch your face.
A plastic shield offers a more extensive layer of filtration that masks alone cannot. When paired together, SuperKlean Face Masks and SuperKlean Face Shields form far more effective barriers against the inhalation or landing of any droplets through the nose, mouth, or eyes. Employees who work in close quarters or regularly come into contact with others in the workplace should wear full face shields if not protected by other measures such as plexiglass barriers.
For over 30 years, SuperKlean has been the leader in best sanitation equipment and practices across many industries through consistent quality and fast shipping. As a company founded on promoting healthy sanitary practices and providing the best factory and plant washdown products, SuperKlean understands the need for these industry workers to be safe. SuperKlean Face Shields and SuperKlean Face Masks can not only offer proper protection, but also provide a little peace of mind.
Please click here to view the downloadable face shield and face mask specification