Ball Valve Hot & Cold Water Mixers
- Ball valves for easier shutoff while maintaining its original characteristics.
- Incorporated Y-style body with check valves and ball joint unions for superior flexibility during installation.
- Inlet center lines which have the same dimensions as most of our competitors.
- Includes mounting plate, hose rack, and optional temperature gauge.
|Principal Parts & Materials|
Maximum Operative Conditions:
SuperKlean now offers a hot & cold water mixing units with ball valves for easier shutoff while maintaining its original characteristics. The unit uses “Y” style body mechanics with lift check valves and ball joint unions for superior flexibility during installation. SuperKlean’s inlet center lines have the same dimensions as most of our competitors’ units. Our units come with a mounting plate for easy behind the unit cleanup, hose rack for easy user access to the hose, and an optional temperature gauge for accurate temperature readings at outlet.
Benefits of SuperKlean Water Mixing Units with Ball Valves
The design and function of this mixing unit helps provide a variety of benefits to the user and the industrial application. These benefits include:
- Ball joint union lift check valves provide the mixing unit more flexibility during installation.
- The ball valve design enables the user to turn on and off without any difficulty.
- The unit includes a stainless steel hose rack which allows easier access to the hose.
- The entire unit weighs only 13 lbs., making it a lightweight, and easy to handle product.
We can also provide this unit with an optional stainless steel temperature gauge for accurate outlet temperature readings. If you would like to know more about this particular mixing unit, please contact us on our toll-free number 800-769-9173. You can also send us an email at email@example.com.