Ball Valve Hot & Cold Water Mixers
- Ball valves for easier shutoff while maintaining its original characteristics.
- Incorporated Y-style body with check valves and ball joint unions for superior flexibility during installation.
- Inlet center lines which have the same dimensions as most of our competitors.
- Includes mounting plate, hose rack, and optional temperature gauge.
|Principal Parts & Materials|
Maximum Operative Conditions:
SuperKlean now offers a hot & cold water mixing units with ball valves for easier shutoff while maintaining its original characteristics. The unit uses “Y” style body mechanics with lift check valves and ball joint unions for superior flexibility during installation. SuperKlean’s inlet center lines have the same dimensions as most of our competitors’ units. Our units come with a mounting plate for easy behind the unit cleanup, hose rack for easy user access to the hose, and an optional temperature gauge for accurate temperature readings at outlet.
SuperKlean believes it is critical for ultimate washdown station operation that each unit’s washdown valves are quick and easy to operate, while reducing the amount excess water that can leak and gather onto floors. For instance, hundreds of leading vineyards around the world use SuperKlean’s 3600 Series of cost-effective hot and cold water mixer products in close proximity, so shorter washdown hoses can be more easily curled and stored on the 3600’s included industrial hose racks. This efficient use of hose racks keeps wet hoses off wine cellar floors, enabling faster drying after each hot water washdown for best-in-class winery sanitation.
SuperKlean’s premium ball valves enable fast turn on and turn off of each hot and cold water mixing valve, enabling hot water saving and pinpoint cleaning of wine cellar floors. This same strategy is implemented in the world’s leading food, beverage, and pharmaceutical plants for unmatched industrial sanitation. For more information on SuperKlean’s complimentary hose swivel fittings, industrial hose nozzles, and superior washdown hose products, please browse our other product pages on this website. For more information on SuperKlean’s hot & cold mixing valves, or our DuraMix 8000 Series of steam water mixing valves, please click ‘Support’ on the Menu, then Downloads in the drop-down.
Benefits of SuperKlean Water Mixing Units with Ball Valves
The design and function of this mixing unit helps provide a variety of benefits to the user and the industrial application. These benefits include:
- Ball joint union lift check valves provide the mixing unit more flexibility during installation.
- The ball valve design enables the user to turn on and off without any difficulty.
- The unit includes a stainless steel hose rack which allows easier access to the hose.
- The entire unit weighs only 13 lbs., making it a lightweight, and easy to handle product.
We can also provide this unit with an optional stainless steel temperature gauge for accurate outlet temperature readings. If you would like to know more about this particular mixing unit, please contact us on our toll-free number 800-769-9173. You can also send us an email at email@example.com.
Demonstration of 4 position trigger-locking mechanism allowing for various spray patterns, ranging from fan spray to solid stream.