3/4" Ball Valves
- Bronze and stainless steel constructions, all ball valves are corrosion resistant.
- Maximum valve pressure rating is 600 PSI WOG (Water, Oil, and Gas).
- All ball valves have a PTFE stem packing which helps prevent leakage around the stems of valves.
- Secured with chrome plated seats, which ensure durability and reliability.
SuperKIean’s new 3/4″ industrial ball valves give users the ability to shut down water/steam supply lines with a single pull of a lever. Its bronze or stainless steel construction enables this ball valve to be used with either water, oil, gas, or steam. All stainless steel components are 300 series stainless steel to prevent corrosion. Our 3/4 hot water ball valve is the most widely used ball valve in the industry. The stainless steel handle with a plastic dip, which not only offers an easy and secure grip, but also protects the user for high temperature transfer to the lever.
For more information on SuperKlean 3/4 bronze ball valves, 3/4 stainless steel ball valves, or other wash down products, please contact us.
Inlet / Outlet Diameter: 3/4″
NPT Ball Valve Body: Bronze or Stainless Steel
Lever and Grip: Stainless Steel with Vinyl
Stem Packing: PTFE
Stem Bearing: PTFE
Ball: Chrome Plated
Retainer: Brass or Stainless Steel
Gland Nut: Brass or Stainless Steel
Stem: Brass or Stainless Steel
Lever Nut: Stainless Steel
Body Seal: PTFE
Weight: 1.28 Lbs.
Pressure Rating: 600 PSI WOG ·150 PSI STEAM
3/4” ball valve, bronze, blue lever
3/4” ball valve, bronze , red lever
3/4” ball valve, Stainless Steel, blue lever
3/4” ball valve, Stainless Steel, red lever
The following industries are just a few of the applications that regularly use 3/4 ball valves:
- Chemical Processing Plants
- Oil Refineries