DuraReel Hose Reels
- Dual axle support system with a 1″ axle for increased stability, reduction of vibration, and structural integrity.
- Sturdy single pedestal chassis and frame to accommodate 50′ of any of our hose assemblies.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel with durable powder coat finish or professional heavy duty electro-polished stainless steel.
- Ribbed discs with rolled edges which are CNC spun to provide strength, safety, and durability. Standard 90° 1/2″ NPT inlet swivel connection in either brass or stainless steel.
- Guide arm that adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle and overhead positions and has a solid, one-piece heavy gauge 1/4″ base and support post for maximum stability.
- Enclosed factory tuned and matched cartridge-style spring motor with non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl, and multi-position lock ratchet mechanism.
Principal Parts, Material, and Ratings
Inlet / Outlet diameter: 1/2” NPT
Material: Powder coated steel (304 Stainless Steel)
Electro-polished steel (316 Stainless Steel)
Weight: 69 lbs
Maximum Operative Conditions
Maximum water pressure: 300 PSI
Maximum water temperature: 200°F (93°C)
Maximum hose length: 50’ @ 3/4” ID
Powder coated heavy duty steel spring driven hose reel
Electro-polished heavy duty Stainless Steel spring driven hose reel
Industrial hose reels have recently become a more integral part of modern factory design. In the past, hot water hoses were stretched along plant and factory floors; they were sometimes even left there in between shifts.
Heavy-duty commercial hose reels fix that problem by automatically retracting hoses back onto the hose reel to get washdown hoses off the floor. The result? Safer factory floors to keep employees from tripping, and drier factory floors between hot water hose use. This reduces the potential of bacteria or pathogen growth when moist surfaces and warm water from hot water hoses are allowed to sit on plant floors for extended periods.
The DuraReel can be used as an industrial water hose reel wall mount for heavy-duty washdown purposes. To learn more about SuperKlean commercial and industrial hose reels, please call 800-769-9173.
SuperKlean's industrial hose reels are a top-of-the-line solution for anyone needing equipment that supports a powerful and efficient washdown system.
Our reels withstand the rigors of industrial and commercial use, as they are constructed with high-quality materials that resist corrosion, wear, and tear.
Our hose reels also save space. They are compact and easy to install, making them an excellent choice for plants with limited space. They feature a retractable design, allowing you to quickly and neatly store the hose when it is not in use.
SuperKlean Washdown Products has been the go-to, always-in-stock provider of fine hose reel products for over 30 years. Our SuperKlean industrial hose reels are available in both stainless steel and powder-coated versions. Our industrial water hose reel wall mount products are easily placed in a wide variety of positions, allowing your industrial hose reel to operate in just about any application.