Standard Washdown Hoses
- SuperKlean washdown hoses are flexible, lightweight, economical, durable, and safe construction.
- Your choice of standard adapters on every assembly made.
- Assemblies in lengths of 25′, 50′, 75′, and 100′ and can also be supplied in increments of 25′ up to 400′.
- Wide variety of hose constructions and materials to suit all of your washdown needs.
- Custom assembled hoses professionally made to your exact specifications, with fittings of your choice, can be drop-shipped anywhere in the Americas within 24-48 hours.
SuperKlean-brand washdown hose is considered the best in the industry. We use the finest rubber grade materials formulated by leading hose manufacturers. Our professional custom washdown hose building team use SuperKlean’s own hose barb adapters that provide O-ring construction and extra-long hose barbs allowing for double-banding of every SuperKlean washdown hose. In addition, we offer optional SuperKlean LifeSpan Internal Hose Guards which protect both ends of the hose from internal wear as they are pulled and ‘yanked’ by employees on the factory floor. When combined together, SuperKlean hot water washdown hose provides the longest lasting solution in the hot water washdown industry.
- SuperKlean gets the finest hot water washdown hose products on a truck or plane to you within 24 hours, to any location in the world!
- SuperKlean hot water washdown hoses are made with the finest materials in the industry.
- SuperKlean makes each washdown hose with ultimate professionalism and care you can trust in your factory or plant – for over 2 decades!
All SuperKlean washdown hoses are flexible, lightweight, economical, durable, and safe. They come with your choice of hose swivel fitting or hose swivel adapter to match your chosen SuperKlean heavy duty hose nozzle. Special 3 piece adapters are also available for your SuperKlean branded hot and cold water mixer. Washdown hoses are available in lengths of 25′, 50′, 75′, and 100′ and can also be supplied in increments of 25′ up to 500′. Pair your washdown hose with our SuperKlean hose guard to protect your hot water hose from wear and tear. Our hose swivel fittings and adapters are extra long to avoid kinks and rubbing, while also providing a more comfortable user experience. While our washdown hoses are heavy duty and reliable, their usage can be further extended by including hose guards and hose swivel adapters in your washdown hose assembly. The extra protection ensures the hot water hoses withstand continuous wear and tear throughout the washdown process. SuperKlean offers a wide variety of hose constructions and materials to suit all your industrial and commercial hose down needs.