Standard Washdown Hoses
- SuperKlean washdown hoses are flexible, lightweight, economical, durable, and safe construction.
- Your choice of standard adapters on every assembly made.
- Assemblies in lengths of 25′, 50′, 75′, and 100′ and can also be supplied in increments of 25′ up to 400′.
- Wide variety of hose constructions and materials to suit all of your washdown needs.
- Custom assembled hoses professionally made to your exact specifications, with fittings of your choice, can be drop-shipped anywhere in the Americas within 24-48 hours.
All SuperKlean washdown hoses are flexible, lightweight, economical, durable, and safe. They come with your choice of hose swivel fitting or hose swivel adapter to match your chosen SuperKlean heavy duty hose nozzle. Special 3 piece adapters are also available for your SuperKlean branded hot and cold water mixer. Washdown hoses are available in lengths of 25′, 50′, 75′, and 100′ and can also be supplied in increments of 25′ up to 500′. Pair your washdown hose with our SuperKlean hose guard to protect your hot water hose from wear and tear. Our hose swivel fittings and adapters are extra long to avoid kinks and rubbing, while also providing a more comfortable user experience. While our washdown hoses are heavy duty and reliable, their usage can be further extended by including hose guards and hose swivel adapters in your washdown hose assembly. The extra protection ensures the hot water hoses withstand continuous wear and tear throughout the washdown process. SuperKlean offers a wide variety of hose constructions and materials to suit all your industrial and commercial hose down needs.