Lite Ball Type Swivel Adapters
- For 150 ‘Lite’ series nozzles only.
- 360° multi-axis swivel rotation to prevent hose kinking and results in better ergonomics. Allows the natural movement of the wrist with decreased fatigue for the operator.
- 2.25″ long hose shank/barb for a safer and more secure installation.
- Lock O-ring, replacing the traditional C-ring, to secure the swivel head.
- Built-in lock ring for nozzle lever which minimizes hand fatigue.
SuperKlean’s new ball type swivel adapters are designed with a 2.25″ long hose barb for a safer and more secure installation, lock O-rings replacing the traditional C-ring, and a built in lever lock ring which minimizes hand fatigue. The 360° swivel adapters prevent hose kinking as well as being ergonomically designed to provide a stress free environment by its ability to rotate with hand movements when dragging hose during normal spray.
SuperKlean was the first company to introduce the ball swivel fittings to the washdown market, and our product was met with great success. Renown for the fact that our ball swivel adapters do not leak, all ball swivel adapters feature O-rings after switching from a C-ring design almost two decades ago, supported by the fact that fittings with O-rings last considerably longer and are much less prone to becoming loose and leaking unwelcome water onto factory floors.
These multi-axis swivel hose adapters are extensively used to reduce operator fatigue by allowing natural wrist movement and reducing the need to drag and reposition heavy hot water hoses during the washdown process. The extra long 2.25” barbs, allow hoses to be double-banded, ensuring a more solid connection between the hose, hose adapter, and nozzle that will not slip or leak over time with heavy usage in production areas. All SuperKlean custom-assembled hoses feature our own standard and ball swivel adapters, with expert double-banding and next day shipments that SuperKlean is famous for.