Water & Steam Strainer
- Steam Traps / Steam Strainers keep steam lines connected to SuperKlean DuraMix 8000 mixers clean and pristine.
- ¾” Y-Type strainer. Stainless steel.
- SuperKlean Steam Traps and Strainers are designed to keep steam pure and contaminate-free.
- For use as both a water strainer for the water input and as a steam strainer for the steam input.
- Easy to clean 20 mesh screen removes debris that may accumulate in pipes, resulting in improved hose station operation.
- For use on all SuperKlean Mixing Stations: SuperKlean’s DuraMix 8000 Steam series hose stations and SuperKlean’s DuraMix 3600 Hot & Cold water series hose stations as needed.
SuperKlean’s specially designed ¾” Y-Type stainless steel strainer provides a single SKU that can be used on all SuperKlean Mixer Hose Stations as a cold/hot water and steam strainer on SuperKlean’s DuraMix 8000 and 3600 Series mixing stations.
It is key to ensure that debris and particles that enter mixing stations are kept to a minimum to ensure top performance. Plants and factories of all types are often susceptible to contaminates entering the piping inputs due to regular production and operation. If you are aware that particles might be present in the piping at your facility, SuperKlean’s high-quality strainer might be the perfect solution for you.
Please click view SuperKlean’s Suggested Strainer Integration Document, for SuperKlean’s water and steam strainer part number SS8000-SS in the Applications tab below.
Inlet / Outlet diameter: 3/4” NPT
Body: 304 Stainless Steel
Screen: 20 mesh
Blow down valve opening: 1/2” NPT
Maximum steam pressure (saturated only): 600 PSI
Maximum water pressure: 600 PSI
Maximum steam temperature: 800°F (427°C)
Weight: 1 lb (strainer)
|3/4” Y-type strainer. 304 Stainless Steel||SS8000-SS|
3/4” disc type steam trap. Includes
SuperKlean offers a low price steam strainer for keeping your hot and cold water lines coming into SuperKlean’s DuraMix 8000 Steam Hose Station and DuraMix 3600 Hot/Cold Water Hose Station free of debris that can reduce the efficiency of your hose station products. SuperKlean designed our water and steam strainer to work with both hot water or cold water inputs, keeping your hose station and your hot and cold water hose working at maximum performance.